Obalon Balloon System
Obalon is the first and only non-surgical, swallowable, FDA-approved balloon system for weight loss. The balloons are placed in our office with no anesthesia.
Over the course of 3 months, 3 buoyant balloons are placed in the patient’s stomach to facilitate progressive weight loss. After 6 months, all 3 balloons are removed through an endoscopic outpatient procedure under conscious sedation.
- Physicians who are currently offering $500 off Obalon treatments (by way of the DTC campaign that starts for you guys today)
- Obalon will match the $500, allowing the patients $1,000 off treatment
- Patient brings in their Coupon code (they are currently doing it)
- PS (Priscilla) will submit copy to Obalon confirming treatment with lot number of first balloon placed
- Obalon will provide $500 rebate check to patient
- Initial balloon must be placed by June 30 and PS will supply Coupon code by June 30 (coupons will not be accepted after June 30)
How It Works
This fully-reversible device for weight loss consists of a balloon folded inside a capsule that is swallowed by the patient with no sedation or anesthesia required.
Once the balloon reaches the stomach, it is inflated with gas via a micro-catheter that is removed. This leaves a light-weight balloon in the stomach.
Over the 6 month treatment program, you will receive nutritional and behavior modification support. After the balloons are removed, you will need to continue your new eating habits and lifestyle adjustments to help keep the weight off.
You May Be Eligible
You may be a candidate for the Obalon Balloon System if you are an adult who is 30-100 pounds overweight. The program begins with the placement of the balloons and continues with a diet and exercise program for 6 months, at which time the balloons must be removed.